OpenBSC implementation problem

Marek Świąder marek.swiader at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:13:57 UTC 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,
We are students from Poznan University of Technology in Poland.We want to
develop our GUI  enhancement for  OpenBSC project.It's about adding and
deleting users registered in network. We have already implemented adding
logged users, but we couldn't make this part of program, which is
responsible for deleting users when they have already logged out. Could you
give some advice, where to find appropriate place in the source code in
OpenBSC.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Marek Świąder