SGSN Crash

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon May 30 06:52:13 UTC 2011

On 05/30/2011 06:27 AM, Seungju Kim wrote:
> Hello, I am experiencing some crash with osmo-sgsn.
> This is the log : http://pastebin.com/XP8RcaaNI didnt make any modification except removing imsi roaming check.
> Every time when a phone tries to connect this happens. What might be wrong?

Hi,

please make yourself gdb and git and create a patch. The struct msgb has
detected a mis-use and forced a crash. What is going wrong is in the log, you
will need to identify where this msgb got allocated (or change the panic
message to print the name of the msgb) and see why it is using the amount of
headroom it wants to use.

happy hacking
	holger