RTP-Proxy without MNCC-BuildIn no running

Meckel meckel at netzing.de
Wed Mar 30 15:00:49 UTC 2011

Hi List

I´m really sorry!
After I write this E-Mail,I checked out the the git log from lcr and see
that it makes changes to work with the current Osmocom-BB.
But i hadn´t the current Osmocom-BB and so messages from lcr never
reached openbsc and I thought the RTP-Proxy doesn´t be active and the
reason for my problems.

But thanks for the quick responses!

Have a Nice Day

Meckel