RTP-Proxy without MNCC-BuildIn no running

meckel at netzing.de meckel at netzing.de
Wed Mar 30 12:50:01 UTC 2011

Hi List

I want to use OpenBSC with Asterisk and LCR.
After a lot of reading I found out that openbsc must start with the
Paramters "-m" and "-P".
But i got a lot error messages like:

<0006> gsm_04_08.c:2960 receive message GSM_TCH_FRAME
<0006> gsm_04_08.c:2992 TCH frame to lchan without RTP connection

So i tried a lot and start only with -P and the RTP-Proxy started. But
LCR and Asterisk sure not involved because the missing "-m". So i need
"-m".

It is a bug or a feature that "-P" will be ignored if I set "-m"?
I´m sitting over the bsc code but until this moment I didnt found
something so I hope somebody here can help.

Ulrich Meckel