Connecting more OpenBSC together

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Thu Mar 17 14:41:20 UTC 2011

Hi, list!

I have more OpenBSC running on different IPs and using different
configurations, and I need to connect them together, so that it is
possible to have, for example, two mobile phones connected to two
different OpenBSCs and able to make calls with each other.

Is it possible? Can you suggest me an HowTo?

Thanks a lot!
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 23
Fröbelstr. 57, 01159 Dresden              Fax:   0351/41381 - 12

Impressum:
NETZING Solutions AG  -  Fröbelstraße 57   -   01159 Dresden
Sitz der Gesellschaft Amtsgericht Dresden HRB 18926
Vorstand  Dieter Schneider  -  Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Kanitz
USt.Id DE211326547  Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de