Searching for a studendt WAS( ANN: osmo-pcap a PCAP Client and Server application)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Jun 3 18:37:19 UTC 2011

On 06/03/2011 04:32 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to get more students involved and would be interested in acting
as a mentor. For the below osmo-pcap codebase I have a set of bite sized tasks
(of different size) and it would be great if we could get some students to
pick some of these.

The only requirement should be interest to learn to program in C, some self
motivation (e.g. use your favorite search engine before asking) but besides
that the skills are not that important.

cheers
	holger