nanoBTS + external Antennas + Repeater

Lennart Müller mueller.lennart at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:25:19 UTC 2011

Good morning,

I would like to use two directional antennas with a nanoBTS DCS1800.
As far as I know, first I need a duplexer to use one antenna both for RX and TX
- does anybody know a cheap model? I found only one for 500 Euros.

Second, to connect two antennas to the duplexer, I need a power splitter.
Can somebody suggest one for duplex usage?

Third, to improve indoor signal level, there are plenty offers of duplex
repeaters, but the legal situation is unclear because one might produce
distortion on ARFCNs different from his own. Again, anyone with experience?
Maybe a suggestion for a model with a fixed ARFCN setting?

Thanks,
Lennart