Fwd: Radios

Barnaby Astles bjastles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:17:25 UTC 2011

Forgot the list >.<

Barnaby J Astles

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barnaby Astles <bjastles at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:16
Subject: Re: Radios
To: Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>

Yes Think you are right ... I am just horrified at the cost of the
ip.access. I would like to get in to the project but the cost of entry is
just so enormous.
All I can do is research and hope to land on some sort of deal. Then I would
try to get a low powered temp licence and the make the case for a low
powered non-interference license to Industry Canada to deploy low cost
building/campus zones. I am kind of sick to see all the spectrum get eaten
up by the large corps and leave nothing for small companies.

Barnaby J Astles