ggsn build problem

Naveen Kumar g_naveen_k at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 14:58:14 UTC 2011

Harald I am trying to build the ggsn package so that openbsc can pick it up. I get the following errors when running autoreconf -i

sing `AC_PROG_RANLIB' is rendered obsolete by `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
libtoolize: `config.guess' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
libtoolize: `config.sub' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
libtoolize: `ltmain.sh' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
ggsn/Makefile.am: C objects in subdir but `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' not in `configure.in'
ggsn/Makefile.am:9: required file `ggsn/getopt1.c' not found
ggsn/Makefile.am:9: required file `ggsn/getopt.c' not found
sgsnemu/Makefile.am: C objects in subdir but `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' not in `configure.in'
sgsnemu/Makefile.am:9: required file `sgsnemu/getopt1.c' not found
sgsnemu/Makefile.am:9: required file `sgsnemu/getopt.c' not found
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

I am able to build libosmocore and openbsc fine though.

Naveen