Adding patches to wireshark...

Omar Atia omar.atia at its.ws
Tue Jan 11 09:01:33 UTC 2011

Yes dear I worked git which I used to download the src for libosmocore and
opensbsc...

I have downloaded the sources from debian wireshark , even I have compiled
it when I tired to install the patch ...

Patch -p1 (patch file) it raises a problem in Makefile.common , and didn't
patch the Makefile.common but it did create the C and header files for the
below patch abis_oml.patch under dissector, but the issue in the make file ,
how can I add them to make file in order to be compiled ...

Any way I will google git svn tonight and check it , but if you have any
hint for the version of wireshark I should download the sources for it  let
me know .

Thanks,
Omar Atia