Timing Advance

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Wed Feb 23 18:50:53 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

The ip.access nanoBTS (at least model 139) do implement timing advance. We have used them in a macro network coupled with 24 AMPS for nearly a year now and they work quite effectively. They work right up to the 25 KM timing advance limit.

Kind Regards

Stuart Baggs

BlueWave Communications Ltd - Suppliers of IP pico/femto cells.