omsosgsn test phone recommendation?

David A. Burgess dburgess at jcis.net
Wed Dec 14 18:05:31 UTC 2011

Harald -

Thanks for the list.  We'll try to find one of these.  I have a few iPhones sitting in front of me, but unfortunately they are all 850/1900 and my available hardware is 900. :(

Does you have an example GSMTAP/PCAP trace of a successful PDP context activation using OmsoSGSN?  That would be useful for comparison.  (And do you find the GPRS L3 & SNDCP decoding in the current Wireshark 1.7 to be reliable?)

-- David