Multiple BTS's on one one E1?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Aug 25 07:41:04 UTC 2011

_please_ use the mailing list!

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:39:53AM -0700, Gus Bourg wrote:
> It looks like e1inp_ts needs to have a member lapd:
>
> input/dahdi.c:471:14: error: ‘struct e1inp_ts’ has no member named ‘lapd’

you are probably using a non-current version of openbsc.git and
libosmo-abis.git

> Problem is that we go into a bootstrap loop:

Well, that should be relatively easy to workaround with a small hack
like a static variable that checks whether the BTS has  been
bootstrapped before.  That's of course not a proper solution...  I
currently don't have time to debug this further, and I am far away from
any of my E1 equipment for testing.