Packages in pkgsrc-wip (for NetBSD and more)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Aug 3 08:31:29 UTC 2011

On 08/03/2011 04:53 AM, Pierre Pronchery wrote:
> 			Hi openbsc@,

> Unfortunately OpenBSC is probably not useful on NetBSD at the moment,
> except with the isdn4bsd patches maybe (which I don't think are
> maintained anymore). pkgsrc can be useful on Linux distributions though.

Hi,

OpenBSC supports various BTS that connect via IP. I am feeling a bit sorry
that you took 5 month old code. Is there a policy to only build from released
tarballs? E.g. the debian packages are created from the git repository (a
specific tag though).

thanks for the packaging and again sorry you were forced to use old code

holger