Packages in pkgsrc-wip (for NetBSD and more)

Pierre Pronchery khorben at defora.org
Wed Aug 3 02:53:34 UTC 2011

			Hi openbsc@,

for the record I have just packaged libosmocore 0.1.30 and OpenBSC
0.9.13 in pkgsrc-wip, as released by Harald about 5 months ago, see:
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/Tarballs
and
http://cvsweb.netbsd.se/cgi-bin/bsdweb.cgi/wip/libosmocore/
http://cvsweb.netbsd.se/cgi-bin/bsdweb.cgi/wip/openbsc/

I had to apply a few changes, patches are found in the two links above
(not all of them good enough to be pushed though).

Unfortunately OpenBSC is probably not useful on NetBSD at the moment,
except with the isdn4bsd patches maybe (which I don't think are
maintained anymore). pkgsrc can be useful on Linux distributions though.

HTH anyway,
--
khorben