Reply:- Need help on Open BSC code.

tejas oza ozmank8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:40:52 UTC 2010

Hi Holger,

After trying to checkout and build the OpenBSC using command git checkout
-b on-waves/bsc-master origin/bsc-master, we got error as

fatal: git checkout: updating paths is incompatible with switching branches.
Did you intend to checkout 'origin/bsc-master' which can not be resolved as
commit?

So, may be we are not correct on the path or something else. can you please
advice, as we are not able to find  bsc_msc_ip binary file.

--
Thanks & Regards

Tejas  Oza

--