Emergency Call

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Mon Oct 4 11:19:04 UTC 2010

Hello Holger,

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 16:33:15 +0800, "Holger Hans Peter Freyther" <holger at freyther.de> wrote:

> To implement Emergency Calls in bsc_hack you might need to change the gsm0408
> code of OpenBSC to handle the CM Service Request for emergency calls properly
> (e.g. check for a valid IMSI as of German regulations), and provide a 'dial
> plan' of where 110 should be forwarded to. E.g. it could make sense to have a
> small setting to forward 110 to a different mobile subscriber...

An additional hint to Andreas: The appended patch is a simple hack which
sets the subscriber number to be called for an Emgergency Call. I only
quickly tested this a while ago, so I don't know if it will always work.
And of course the fixed number used in the patch should be replaced by a
number tacken from the Config or DB.

Best regards,
  Dieter

Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de