Reply:- Need help on Open BSC code.

tejas oza ozmank8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:45:18 UTC 2010

Hi Holger,

Right now we do not have any BTS but we are going to have nano BTS  it soon.
So we are trying to communicate between BSC and MSC only without having BTS.

We created openbsc.cfg file and tried to avoid the BTS configuration in it
and run but with no success.
So, I would appreciate your help.

--
Thanks & Regards