socket problem

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:54:28 UTC 2010

  On 30-11-2010 12:02, jason mercury wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to run two different nanoBTS s with different network parameters(MCC,
> MNC), at the same time. I think it is not possible in one configuration
> file.

I think it's not possible too, cause you use two different networks. So
you should make two separate systems somehow. If you want to use one
networkcode with two BTSs, than it should work by modifying the config
(e.g. bts 0... bts 1..). I tried that a long time ago, but there was
some kind of a bug and one of my bts's didn't behave well since than
until I reset to factory default.. I don't know if it's fixed.

> However, I got a socket problem for
> second bsc_hack (Could not bind socket. Already in use.)

Because that port was already taken by the first bsc :)