socket problem

jason mercury jmercury313 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:02:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

I want to run two different nanoBTS s with different network parameters(MCC,
MNC), at the same time. I think it is not possible in one configuration
file. Instead, I tried to run two bsc_hack with different configuration
files at the same time on the same PC. However, I got a socket problem for
second bsc_hack (Could not bind socket. Already in use.) . What should i do
to solve this. Should i modify the  code or do something else.

Thanks.

Jason Mercury