Wiki Error?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Nov 16 18:47:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 07:44:50PM +0000, Stuart Baggs wrote:
> Hi, I am reading the OpenBSC_GPRS wiki page and trying to get GPRS up and
> running. On the wiki it says: [...]

this is correct,  assuming that your IP interface facing the nanoBTS is running
on 192.168.0.128 and the IP ineterface facing from the SGSN to the GGSN is
on 192.168.1.128

> Also I have all 3 processes running openggsn, osmo-sgsn and bsc_hack but GPRS
> does not attach on any of my handsets. What could be the problem?

Just like debugging general IP networkin issues using stuff like tcpdump or
wireshark.  Then you should see connection attempts on the various interfaces,
such as from the nanoBTS to the SGSN, etc.