A problem in OpenBSC, sccp.c

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Nov 16 20:02:07 UTC 2010

On 10/21/2010 10:23 AM, Wenbin Wu wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

it would be nice if you could test the latest version of libosmo-sccp. I have
made the sccp_create_addr public[1], I have changed the creation of the
address to set the size correctly[2] and I have used the return value of the
sccp_create_addr[3] to update the variable_called and such.

The added test case in [2] is still only checking address creation with only a
SSN. It would be nice if any of you in sweden could add a test case for POI.

I hope you will be able to try this.
	z.

[1]
http://git.osmocom.org/gitweb?p=libosmo-sccp.git;a=commit;h=ec5409ca4f46c30813c7d213d15880a691e8e91f