libosmocore compile error

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Sun Nov 14 18:59:29 UTC 2010

Thanks for your help. This is getting really frustrating now. I have tried to recompile openbsc with:

autoreconf --install --force
./configure

but the process stops on ./configure with:

checking for LIBOSMOSCCP... configure: error: Package requirements (libosmo-sccp >= 0.0.3) were not met:

No package 'libosmo-sccp' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBOSMOSCCP_CFLAGS
and LIBOSMOSCCP_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I'm probably being really stupid, but it's been a long day. Any pointers?

Thanks guys.