Help with sccp library

mosbah abdelkader mosbah.abdelkader at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 11:20:06 UTC 2010

> I don't understand. This callback will be called with data you need to
write
> to the network. In case of MTP Level3 you will need to wrap that around
the
> msgb you got.

I means: is the interaction with mtp3 layer implemented (is sending sccp
data by mtp3 implemented by the library?)?

Also, what about the reception of data from mtp3 layer. is that implemented
in the sccp lib.

I am asking these questions because I see the code of mtp3 in the lib but no
significant call is present in the sccp part of the lib.

Thank you for your help.