Help with sccp library

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sat Nov 6 07:59:20 UTC 2010

On 11/06/2010 02:39 AM, mosbah abdelkader wrote:
> Dear openbsc developers,
>

> I have some questions regarding the sccp library code:
>
>    1- Where is implemented the write_data fct callback for sending sccp
> message. have I to reimplement it with mtp3 layer to send sccp data or it is
> implemented.

I don't understand. This callback will be called with data you need to write
to the network. In case of MTP Level3 you will need to wrap that around the
msgb you got.

>    2- What are missing features of the library.

Various messages are not implemented, you will need to start the IT test
yourself and no fragmentation of DT1 messages is allowed. Another cleanup is
to start using msgb_v_put and others...