"hello!" and "openbsc problem"

Thomas Ansorg kobayashi_maru at onlinehome.de
Mon May 31 09:21:07 UTC 2010

hello
my name is thomas and i study communication engineering at tfh berlin. i
write my bachelor this semester. the task is to program a handover
funktion between 2 bs11, openbsc runs on a pc with e1 interface. but
there are major problems. i can't login with my 2 handys that i use for
that. nokia 3310c and 6650.  the network is found, but the login fails,
with both handys. it worked only one time, with the 6650. i backuped the
hlr-file. i assume it's this file that makes problems. when i delete the
hlr, it is new created, and none of my handys can login. when i restore
this special hlr, the 6650 connect without problems, but only this one.
is there a tool to edit hlr.sqlite3, windows-based if possible?
where are the protocoll files stored, for error search, or must i make a
screenshot ?

thanx
thomas
p.s.: answers in german prefered :-)

--
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten