BSC API updates

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Mon Jun 28 10:32:19 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just pushed zecke/remove-use-count with two commits to almost complete
the split. This code allocates the "struct gsm_subscriber_connection"
dynamically and the follow on commit is removing the use_count and
releases a channel as soon as it is unused (no operation/transaction is
left on it).

I would like to land this code now and continue with:
	-) Land some channel release changes from the On-Waves branch
	-) Update the channel release documentation...
	-) Start recreating the osmo-bsc...
	-) Implement the assignment command and use it from gsm_04_08.c
           and suddenly we can easily switch from very early to early
           assignment...