[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jun 30 16:00:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 09:25:28AM +0200, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Am Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:21:04 +0800
> schrieb Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at freyther.de>:
>
> > could you at least try revision 0379c6d386? And it would be nice to
>
> How can I install a revision? I searched in the man pages of git, but I
> didn't found any command to install a specific revision... :(

Using git you always clone a repository, i.e. you have all versions
installed at the same time.  you can then switch using commands like

"git checkout 0379c6d386"
"git checkout master"  (goes back to the current version).

I strongly suggest reading some git tutorial, there are a number of them
available online.

> > know which version you have tested and how it failed? SMS Sending
> > didn't work? or were you seeing floods of NACK messages and
> > processing failures?
>
> The problem is always the same, I described in my E-Mails.
> I tried to install the last version of OpenBSC (git clone ...), because
> Harald said, he applied a patch.

Neither Holger nor I can reproduce your problem, so we are a bit stuck here.