[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Wed Jun 30 07:25:28 UTC 2010

Am Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:21:04 +0800
schrieb Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at freyther.de>:

> could you at least try revision 0379c6d386? And it would be nice to

How can I install a revision? I searched in the man pages of git, but I
didn't found any command to install a specific revision... :(

> know which version you have tested and how it failed? SMS Sending
> didn't work? or were you seeing floods of NACK messages and
> processing failures?

The problem is always the same, I described in my E-Mails.
I tried to install the last version of OpenBSC (git clone ...), because
Harald said, he applied a patch.

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 0
Kesselsdorfer Str. 216, 01169 Dresden     Fax:   0351/41381 - 12
HRB 18926 / Ust.ID DE211326547            Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de