[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Jun 23 13:37:51 UTC 2010

On 06/23/2010 09:16 PM, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> Could you please explain me what I didn't understand? I'm feeling as a
> little boy at the first time he used a PC... :(

I am deeply sorry. I had an accidental commit and within an hour after
noticing I have used git push --force to make it disappear. You must
have pulled in between... This means that next time we will not use git
push --force...

You want to use 57da4471d1511e5456d67088e2c34b1799f08b9a as commit id
which contains the same tree as the rev you tried to use before...

happy bisecting

PS: With git there is something called git rebase, it allows to rewrite
parts of the history, and this means the checksums are changing...