[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Wed Jun 23 13:16:04 UTC 2010

Am Wed, 23 Jun 2010 21:10:17 +0800
schrieb Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at freyther.de>:

> Well, it is always tough to deal with something new. The git-describe
> manpage would have been helpful here. It is separating the three parts
> correctly here.
>

> >> Bad rev input: b938d6b
> >
> > Weird, that's a valid revision in my tree.
>
> here too,
>
> where do you execute the git command?

OK, I don't understand anything more...
I have two directories:

~/Desktop/bscDebian (the good one)
/tmp/bsc            (the bad one)

Now I change to /tmp/bsc/openbsc and I give:

lucabert at Luca:/tmp/bsc/openbsc$ git-describe
0.9.0-890-g2788b96
lucabert at Luca:/tmp/bsc/openbsc$ git bisect start -- openbsc
lucabert at Luca:/tmp/bsc/openbsc$ git bisect good b938d6b
Bad rev input: b938d6b

Could you please explain me what I didn't understand? I'm feeling as a
little boy at the first time he used a PC... :(

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 0
Kesselsdorfer Str. 216, 01169 Dresden     Fax:   0351/41381 - 12
HRB 18926 / Ust.ID DE211326547            Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de