AW: open bsc and lcr: layer_3 thread read socket error

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Tue Jun 15 14:58:19 UTC 2010

hi,

first try the bsc_hack. it has a bult-in MSC, so you can call from
mobile phone to mobile phone. if this works, try to use LCR without
asterisk. if you have no ISDN card, then you can also dial via LCR from
mobile to mobile. if this works, then try asterisk...

andreas

On 06/15/2010 08:19 PM, Richard Zahoransky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my name is Richard and I am working on OpenBSC and LCR for my
university. We plan to deploy a GSM-Network on the campus for research.