IMEI collection problem and virtual power

jason mercury jmercury313 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:36:50 UTC 2010

Hi to all,

I have problem with collecting imei numbers of cellphones which try to
register to the nanoBTS. All imsi numbers of subscribers are saved in
Subscriber table but only very small number of imei numbers are stored. What
do you thin about this? Could you offer any solution.

Moreover, I want to ask something about virtual power. Is there virtual
power property (for example my actual power is tx 100mW but MS feels that it
is 10W). If we have how can I use it?

Thanks.

Jason