Segfault from Race condition when closing channel?

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Jul 5 07:45:51 UTC 2010

On 07/04/2010 03:23 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> Long story short, abis_rsl.c should probably not forward data when being
> in state REL_REQUEST and we should create a transaction for CC/SMS/USSD.

Hi,
I have done the following:

1.) In bsc_api.c only forward when the lchan->state is ACTIVE
2.) Create a dummy operation to keep the channel active in the
    beginning so we have five seconds for a transaction to handle
    it, I am releasing the "anchor" on the first CC/USSD/SMS/LU
    to free the channel fast.

What should be done:

We should create a transaction instead but I am not sure if we can
derive the transaction id from the CM Service Request. Can we?