[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Fri Jul 9 11:22:50 UTC 2010

Am Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:45:17 +0800
schrieb Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at freyther.de>:

> I just had some time to look at the pcap but I am a bit confused. You
> seem to have multiple bsc_hack starts within the PCAP file? I have
> seen at least one NACK message, but not at the end of things.
>
> Maybe you want to start a new toplevel thread with your problems. Do
> you still see the Channel Activate NACK messages? Do you still see
> the SMS Problem? Which phones have you tested this with?

Hi, Holger!

I just tried with the last version of OpenBSC. Unfortunately it
still does not work... :(
I uploaded the pcap-file on my server. In this session I just started
OpenBSC, logged in with my mobile (Siemens S65v) and tried to send the
SMS. And then closed OpenBSC.

You can download the pcap-file from
http://www.lucabert.de/~lucabert/bscCantSMS.pcap.bz2

I hope, you can understand the problem now...
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 0
Kesselsdorfer Str. 216, 01169 Dresden     Fax:   0351/41381 - 12
HRB 18926 / Ust.ID DE211326547            Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de