[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Jul 9 09:45:17 UTC 2010

On 07/01/2010 02:30 PM, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> I'm sorry... Hier the pcap-file...

Hi Luca,

I just had some time to look at the pcap but I am a bit confused. You
seem to have multiple bsc_hack starts within the PCAP file? I have seen
at least one NACK message, but not at the end of things.

Maybe you want to start a new toplevel thread with your problems. Do you
still see the Channel Activate NACK messages? Do you still see the SMS
Problem? Which phones have you tested this with?