Problem after create-trx1, query gives no info about it.

till tillusbazillus at gmx.net
Tue Feb 2 17:54:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

i have problems bringing up the second TRX. I used the following procedure:

./bs11_config -p /dev/ttyUSB0 disconnect
./bs11_config -p /dev/ttyUSB0 create-trx1

After reboot the query tells me:

./bs11_config -p /dev/ttyUSB0 query
LMT LOGON: ACK

PHASE: 3 Normal  MBCCU0: Load    MBCCU1: Load   Abis-link: Restoring
BS11 Power Amplifier 0 ATTRIBUTES:
	TRX Power: 30mW (GSM)

LMT LOGOFF: ACK

Now i wondered where is the trx1, did anyone has a similar problem? I have the BS-11 ESN PCB Serial Number: 001127 which should have two TRX.

Greets & thx Till