OpenBSC on Solaris (WAS: Re: Notes from the 27C3 network)

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Fri Dec 31 11:38:40 UTC 2010

Hello Holger,

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:24:41 +0100, "Holger Hans Peter Freyther" <holger at freyther.de> wrote:

> If that is set on the socket for the telnet interface it does make a difference.

Just in case, Cygwin also misses cfmakeraw(), my private modification for
this is the following which is of course the same you quoted from the man
page.

  #if defined(__CYGWIN__)
  /* Workaround for Cygwin, which is missing cfmakeraw */
  /* Pasted from man page */
  void cfmakeraw(struct termios *termios_p)
  {
    termios_p->c_iflag &= ~(IGNBRK|BRKINT|PARMRK|ISTRIP|INLCR|IGNCR|ICRNL|IXON);
    termios_p->c_oflag &= ~OPOST;
    termios_p->c_lflag &= ~(ECHO|ECHONL|ICANON|ISIG|IEXTEN);
    termios_p->c_cflag &= ~(CSIZE|PARENB);
    termios_p->c_cflag |= CS8;
  }
  #endif /* defined(__CYGWIN__) */

Maybe there is a Solaris-specific preprocessor symbol and we can add
this function to an appropriate place.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de