OpenBSC on Solaris (Sqlite3)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Dec 31 22:39:12 UTC 2010

On 12/31/2010 11:32 PM, Omar Atia wrote:
> Dear holger,
>

> so now I have framework installed and I have the sources for the libdbdsqlite3 but I'm not able to compile , it is writing make statements without compiling ...

search for *** in the output. it is an indication of (GNU) make that there is
an error. Most likely the configure script told you it couldn't find the
sqlite3.h and that the SQLIte3 backend was disabled or you need to pass
--enable-sqlite3 when configuring the drivers.

Is there a strong reason to use Solaris? If there is not strong reason to use
it you might be more happy with a Linux System as it comes with an easy way to
install all these dependencies.