Notes from the 27C3 network

Omar Atia omar.atia at its.ws
Thu Dec 30 23:30:04 UTC 2010

Dears ,, please help ::

Before new year !!! can we compile libosmocore on SUN solaries (done)....I'm
reaching final stages in compiling , I have compiled bsc_hack and and I'm in
ipaccess now , there is issue with

rc = setsockopt(fd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_BINDTODEVICE, ifname,
				strlen(ifname));

and issue with linux C function cfmakeraw...

in ipaccess-find.c , can we use bind instead of setsockopt cause solaries
doesn't have SO_BINDTODEVICE defined in socket.h.

Good night ...

Thanks,
Omar Atia