socket problem

jason mercury jmercury313 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:59:07 UTC 2010

Hi to all,

In order to execute two bsc_hack at the same time i have changed port for
oml link from nv_put_oml() function in ipaccess_config.c and i also changed
oml port from ipaccess.h . When i configure nanoBTS with ipaccess_config i
can establish two different oml link between two bsc_hack and two nanoBTS.
rslHowever, they can not establish  link at the same time. I could not find
where can i change rsl port of nanoBTS. I have searched the wiki and i could
not find a nanoBTS message to change the port specified for rsl link. Could
anyone give me some information about this?

Thanks.
Jason