Calls are "stuck"

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Sun Dec 5 08:17:13 UTC 2010

Hello Andreas,

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 00:28:27 +0100, "Andreas Galauner" <andreas at galauner.de> wrote:

> Also, the network sometimes is hard to find on the mobile phones. We
> blame a bad calibrated oscillator for that. As soon as we got an HFC-S
> card, we will try to recalibrate it.

As I mentioned here a few days before, its usually enough to
reset the PLL "work value" to its "set value" with bs11_config
("pll_workvalue" command) and set the PLL to standalone
("pll_standalone" command).

> Is it possible that all those problems show up because of the
> oscillator? And why did it work really well on Thursday?

I don't think that the problems with calls are related to the
oscillator, I would expect that this is related to the misdn
errors you see. Maybe the ISDN cable termination is not set
properly ?

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de