Who would attend a developer room / meeting at FrOSCon ?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Apr 20 09:32:36 UTC 2010

Hi!

I've been offered a 'developer room' at FrOSCon 2010 (http://www.froscon.de/)
which will be at FH Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (http://www.fh-brs.de/) in Sankt Augustin
from August 21/22 this year.

Before sending a response, I would like to inquire whom of you would actually
have any intention of visiting this conference and spending time in the
developer room to work on OpenBSC or OsmocomBB ?

I think the idea is great to meet some of you guys [again], not only at the
annual CCC congress in winter.  But there is little point for me to go there if
there is no interest from the wider project community.

Please provide your feedback ASAP.