One Way Audio nano-bts

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Sun Apr 11 11:20:56 UTC 2010

The calling subscriber can hear the called party but the called party cannot hear the calling party. The firmware onboard is almost certainly old (it shows a build date of 2006 on the HTTP interface).

I will look into doing the packet dumps for you but if there is a setting I have missed please let me know.