One Way Audio nano-bts

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Sat Apr 10 16:29:56 UTC 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 18:18:48 Stuart Baggs wrote:
> Hi guys, any idea why I am getting one-way audio between mobiles on the
> same bts? I have tried it with both proxy RTP on and off. Not sure what is
> going on?

Hi Stuart,

please be more verbose and more precise. What does one way mean? Record a
packet dump and look if audio packets go in both ways? Is the rtp payload the
proper one? How does the output look like? If you have old firmware on your
nanoBTS you might need an extra patch. One thread started on the 25th of
February.

z.