List is quiet...

Tom thomas.bhatia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:27:38 UTC 2009

Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm surprised that this list is so quiet... no mails for more than a week
> already.
>
> Is anybody still playing with, developing or using OpenBSC?  I would really
> appreciate more community participation, such as
>
> * more documentation in the wiki
> * talk about what you're doing with OpenBSC (esp. the universities!)
> * discussion / sharing of your experience
> * bug reports (should probably go in trac)
> * patches!
>
> Regards,
> 	Harald

Hello!

I have got some nanoBTSs, ip.access BSC and MSC to test/play with
OpenBSC. I'm not much of a programmer but an integrator so cannot help
with patching. But I can help with everything else. Only thing is unlike
the BS11, there's no way of routing calls to asterisk with the nanoBTS,
am I correct?  I'd really like to see that functionality and if
appropriate would like to post a bounty for it.

Regards,
Thomas