AW: new release of LCR (linux-call-router)

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Mon Sep 7 17:14:21 UTC 2009

hi harald,

>Of course this will mean that we need to develop the RTP-to-MNCC
integration, since nanoBTS voice channels arrive on RTP.  I am willing
to look into this, but I presume you also have a big interest in that
(and maybe more time?).

i am interested having RTP audio available to MNCC interface as well.
the audio stream (frames) should be equal for BS11 and nanoBTS, so both
streams work for MNCC interface without different handling on the
application side. for this i would like to cross-convert the frame
coding of BS11 to the actual gsm format inside OpenBSC instead of just
forwarding the TRAU frame format. if the TRAU frame is converted inside
OpenBSC, calls from BS11 to nanoBTS would also be possible.

>Since I now own more nanoBTS, I could send you one for 1-2 months of
development of that code.  Are you interested in this?

yes, i am. this way it is easier to run some tests.

regards,

andreas