SMS delivery (Mobile Terminated): First ok, second fails

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:01:47 UTC 2009

Hi Harald,

> If you have a better understanding of them and can propose a fix, I'm happy to
> simply test and merge that, rather than again diving into this topic and
> wasting more than the days I have already put into it :(

I don't have a deep understanding of the spec but all the state
description and diagram I saw indicated that once you have the RP-ACK,
it's over: nothing else to do, so freeing the transaction there makes
sense.

It's the patch I sent on the list a few days ago, along with the
encryption fixes (4 patches submitted for merging in total). And it
works with my setup (nanoBTS + tested 3 phones iPhone & cheap nokia &
old T610).

    Sylvain