progress: nanoBTS multi-TRX configuration

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Oct 19 23:02:54 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 08:48:48PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:

> Somehow we're not handling them correctly yet from our abis_nm code, but that
> should be easy to solve.  I'm working at it.

I've now fixed a number of bugs, and the input/ipaccess.c code can now deal
with multiple RSL connections with each their own stream identifier.  There's
also vty support to configure the stream identifiers.

The OML for both transceivers is coming up quite nicely, and the BTS also ACK
the connection of the second RSL link.

However, I never actually see any packets from that second OML link, and
the state of all the TRX1 baseband transceiver, radio carrier and channel
objects still remains in "dependency"

I'll leave it at this for now.  If somebody is able to provide an OML trace for
a nanoBTS multi-TRX configuration, I would be extremely interested.  I'm sure
there's just some minor detail that I didn't know.