AW: Running an licensed experimental GSM network at 26c3

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Tue Oct 13 11:27:13 UTC 2009

hi,

i also did my part: http://events.ccc.de/congress/2009/wiki/index.php/Linux-Call-Router

harald, you may add yours to the projects category: http://events.ccc.de/congress/2009/wiki/index.php/Category:Projects.

if you would like to join with me, then go ahead, link your project to my page and increase the number of seats, and note on both project pages that both projects are together in one area.

if anyone requires special equipment, let me know or bring it yourself. e.g. if we like to play with OpenBTS in conjunction with Asterisk, we need another server, since my server is in use for the ISDN/ASTERISK/DECT <-> GSM link.

andreas